Thursday, February 8, 2007

Puff Ball Clouds

The other morning on my way to work I looked up at the sky and it was completely filled with pink light diffused marshmallowy puff ball clouds, it was beautiful. It is nice to get rain, I have the basement all fortified with pallets set down like a boardwalk. I want Joey to be all cozy down there. Thanks to Dad for supplying all the pallets.
I just finished watching over 400 hours of Bleak House by Charles Dickens, I don't think I could have read it, but it was interesting to watch the old BBC take a jab at doing it. Whew, what a complicated story. I did learn something of what life must have been like in the mid 1800's in good old England.
By the way, my friend from work, Marcia and I went to see the dumbest movie on record, "Because I Said So" Diane Keaton is over the top ridiculous. I actually hated it, Wow, that's saying something for me. I almost never hate a movie. I guess she must be tainted in my eyes from her early association with the dreaded Woody Allen. But she either needs to drastically change her acting style or retire (in my humble not very worthwhile opinion).
Joey's kitty, Eddie, is so cute and fun. I love bringing him upstairs and playing with him, it makes Nettie very mad, she's such a crab! But sometimes I come home from work and think about him all alone down in the basement and I just have to bring him up. He is so full of life and such a ball of energy. I just love him. Thanks Joey for bringing him to live here.
This week I got a big envelope with Valentine's cards and pictures from Utah. I took them to work and put them up. That picture of the Babes is the cutest! Thank you Amy.
Well, it being a Thursday a.m. I have been able to loll around and read in bed but now I must rally on and get ready for work. It's my late night and the night Heather comes over to watch and record, The Office, I look forward to that.
Last Friday night I had the famous Groundhog Day party, we all got to wax poetic over Groundhogs, the meaning of the holiday and how darn cute they are! What a great movie that is, maybe someday we can all live in the same vicinity and make it a tradition, thanks for coming to Adie and Art, it was so fun to see you.
Mikie - best of broken legs and wishes for your upcoming audition, my heart is in my throat over the thought of it, I'm so excited for you and I know you will be a fantabulous job! Get a really great outfit to wear and send us a picture.
Love to all and everyone have a wonderful Thursday,
Mom

5 comments:

AdieSpringB said...

That picture of Bella and Jarom is adorable. Notice how Bella looks JUST LIKE YOU, mom, when you were little. Just a different hair color, that's all. Crazy!!!

Amy Beatty said...

HI nana, I'm glad you like your homemade cards. The kids made them all different so it was fun to watch. little bella loves to wear her princess shoes every day. She gets worried that too many sparkles are falling off. One day she was really acting out, so I ripped those shoes right off her feet and she snapped right out of it. It worked like a charm.

heather said...

hi mom, i am going to walk to your house tonight! hooray! that is walk/run...i want to burn these del taco calories and cheese and ice cream, yikesees.

Mikie Beatty said...

mmm del tacO!

mattbeatty said...

I wish we could've been at the Groundhog Day party. Oh well. . . I like your description of the sky--it sounds perfect and pretty and I love the sky.