Friday, February 9, 2007

Just a couple of boys


Look at these two sweeties, all spiffed up after their baths and wearing matching underwear. What darling angels they are or should I say were, oh well, I can say are. Now I gotta find a good one of the baby of the family. It's been raining all day, very refreshing. I'm looking forward to a nice weekend of rest. Oh and for the record, I'm sad Anna Nicole Smith died, I liked her.

Amy I can just picture Bella with her little pink sparkly shoes. I'm so glad she loves them. That Valentines picture is adorable. Bella does crinkle up her eyes when she smiles doesn't she, Oops I guess she comes by that naturally! Jarom's brilliant blues are so beautiful in that picture and will you look at how they are both holding their little hands. By the way Jarom looks just like Amy don't you all think? Too perfect! What angels they are. Give them a big hug and kiss from Nana.

2 comments:

mattbeatty said...

hi nana, no bella usually doesn't make that face, but we figured everyone knows what she looks like. Jarom and bella almost have identical eyes through their daddy. Blue, through and through! Bella looks just like you in that picture though. I'll claim most of Jarom for now, but you never know what the future will bring. I would not be surprised if Jarom grew up to be just like Matt. Kind of how Joey used to look like you and now he looks like papa.

mattbeatty said...

sorry that was from me Amy