Thursday, February 8, 2007

curried tofu

mikie i tried your recipe again tonight. it is never quite as good as when you made it, especially not to darin. but i realized this time what the secret ingredient is: chili powder! darin thought it needed to be even spicier, and it was making my nose run. we should tour central and south america, and india and thailand together and discover secret recipes for delicious spicy foods and wow all our adoring admirers shall we?

anyway just thought i'd let you all know what we had for dinner. you know, important little details. they make the world go round. now i'm off to check the weather to see if i can walk, or if i need to drive, to mom's. au revoir my pretties.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Mikie, you have a way with words, how do you do it? the phrases are beautiful...they bring to mind the pictures of your life there by the ocean so clearly, a man of many talents you are...love you

Susan said...

Hey - sorry I left my Mikie comment on the wrong blog, Heather your curry Tofu is delicious, I'm so glad Mikie introduced that recipe to the family! Thank you for bringing me some, I came home crabby and hungry and it just hit the spot - Yum! We are creating our own "new" family recipes - and that one is credited to Mikie!! We should cook up a Beatty/Spring family cookbook with recipes from all - old and new, I love you...Mom