Thursday, February 22, 2007

I will Go, I will Do


Things I want to See:

1 - light and clarity
2 - a massive city from the inside
3 - New Zealand
4 - summertime in Placerville
5 - Mom rich
6 - Dad working at a new, more lucrative and personal job
7 - a Chipotle in Santa Cruz
8 - the ocean in every compass direction
9 - the earth from space
10 - our family utterly debtless (good idea heather)
11 - joey kick the habit
12 - the best camping trip in Beatty history
13 - a girl I actually like for longer than 2 weeks
14 - Nirvana, Perfection, Enlightenment
15 - Time reversed
14 - Anywhere in Southeast Asia (preferably a small, unchartered island)
13 - the ruins of Native American settlements outside Santa Fe, NM
12 - my possessions minimalized to less than a carfull
11 - food and sustenance from my own labors
10 - the bottom of a pintglass in England
9 - ancient Egypt
8 - The Roosevelt St estate reclaimed under the Beatty name
7 - every girl I used to be in love with who is now married get UNmarried
6 - some REAL work, with real pay, and endless results.
5 - lots and lots and lots of rain and snow and sun,
4 - lots and lots and lots of freedom, snowboarding and fun



to be continued...

3 comments:

Susan said...

Awesome list Mikie, those lists are fun. I'll try to think of some things too. Happy Happy Birthday Mikie Dear, Happy Days will come to you all year, If I had one wish then it would be - A Happy Happy Birthday to you form me! I love you honey, have a wonderful day. Mom

Susan said...

I did it again, I've been trying so hard to preview my comments, but I missed the "to you form me" of course I'm a klutz, you know it's to you "from" me. You are still sleeping I imagine. Have a wonderful day today Mikie, You have taught me to make the most of each moment in life. I love you...Momma

AdieSpringB said...

Mikie, I love the list. "Reclaim Roosevelt" is great, I never woulda thought. "More than 2 weeks.." yes, please. New Zealand? What would you like to see there? I guess I would like to go anywhere so I would want to go there, too, but just wondering why you picked it. The Beatty Family debtless. YES! I know we could do that...."Crazy Wonderful Families" ... the reality show.