Monday, December 29, 2008

merry beattys


Home again we are. SO sad to be away from you all already. The house is a huge over flowing mess. The kids have dug into their gifts and me into cleaning. Tried to listen to Joeys and Heather new homemade cds for us and they didn't work. I was so bummed, but then had the bright idea to put them in the DVD player and been singing, dancing and some what teary eyed.

All the kiddos. So glad to have you all and wish a was back in that snug group photo now.

jarom enjoying bellas new gift

this is what she thinks about that

Oey also loving bell's new roller skates.

Thank you for your love and giving it to me.

4 comments:

AdieSpringB said...

Amy I love you! I am so excited we are coming this weekend! Me and Heather both got off Sunday through Wednesday! Yay!!!!!!

I had so much fun. I do love the hectic party that our family always is. I had such a nice time hanging with you into the AM at the dance party, and the next morning.

Grandma Georgie actually looks AMAZING for 97. Crazy.

heather said...

what cute cute cute pictures. so the cds do work in the dvd player? if not i can burn some more for you. it makes me want to go listen to mamma mia. i watched clueless and all the extras all day yesterday. how i love girl power movies! i miss you so much and wish i could have said a proper good-bye. lucky i will see you soon!!! i love you!

Hoodoo Voodoo said...

there are so many things I have to say about those pics!!

First off, I think next year we all have to cross out Bellas name on her gifts and give them to Jarom and Oey.

Jarom looks like the most perfect angel in that picture!!!!! OF ALL THINGS HE DREW PRETTY EYELASHES ON THAT KITTY! He is so imaginative and SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!

And little baby Orion is so pleased with anything. I miss him so much already!
And all of you guys!

I wish I could come with Heb and Adie to see you, but Joey and I will definitely come soon! I loved visiting you for Halloween, your little town is so welcoming.

I miss you Matt and Amy and Baby Angels.

See you soon.

mattbeatty said...

Good merry posting my love. And Emily (and everyone!), you are welcome any time! Visits are so much fun out here. In both directions really. So feel free to come out whenever possible. We love all you guys.