Monday, December 15, 2008

Fun Facts


It doesn't have to be dark to Christmas carol

Double factoid here. Hot Chocolate always warms you up, and is so much better with homemade whipped cream

3-D glasses rock your world- thank you Nana.


Fun true story with fact. This very morning I took a shower and had to go straight to the car from the shower. No thanks to the bathroom clock that is 5 minutes slow. Thank goodness my room is on the way out the door so I could throw on some clothes. My hair FROZE!!!! No lie.

2 comments:

heather said...

awww! how many houses did you carol at? that is so fun. i wish you guys would be here by the 23rd so we could all go caroling together. well, that is, if me and addie get home from your state in time! i cannot believe you hair FROZE. that's scary. why are you all the cutest people in the world?

Susan said...

Were you worried your hair would break? Can that really happen if it's frozen? Those little cuties Christmas caroling, wish I could see and hear that. Do they love watching Journey? See you soon, Love you.