Saturday, September 6, 2008

My Jesus Age/ Karaoke Party at Heather's

Ok kids hi. Soon I won't be a kid anymore, I know. Maybe by the time I turn 45 I will even be pregnant! But until then, I am still a little kid too, just like the rest of us Beattys! I know you might think this is incredibly stupid of me....to post a birthday wish list. But what the heck.....

Plus FIRST OFF- I don't need ANY gifts.
SECOND OFF- if you feel inclined :) then here's a few lil things I been dreaming of.

Strings of orange halloween lights.
Strings of purple halloween lights.
A hummingbird feeder (important!)
More anti-oxidant face lotion
An old semi-big fish tank I could clean up for my 8 goldfish that are going to be transferred from their current pond-
Terra cotta pots, big ones and medium ones.
Good organic Sumatra coffee
Pomegranate wine
Moving boxes, all sizes, especially the size I can carry by myself
A waitressing job in Placerville
Socks, all kinds (especially glittery ones or black ones or knee hi ones)


There is a karaoke party at Heather's house tomorrow night, Sunday, starting around 5:30 pm. It will go as long as we want it to go.....until the last one of our voices cracks out.
Please invite everyone!

3 comments:

Amy Beatty said...

Sounds like you are going to have a fun party. Those Halloween lights are really a must. I would know, because I have some and they are one of my most prized things that no one knows, but I know, that you need. Thats right. Sing a song for me, will you!?

Mikie Beatty said...

gotcha covered on the socks

mattbeatty said...

Wish we were there . . . (sung slowly)