Thursday, June 5, 2008

time to get creative

hey guys. i just kinda re-activated my old blogspot, the one called lollygag, to post stuff related to school and my personal life, dreams and so forth if i feel like reporting them. so now i have two of my own personal blogs. "moonshinejunkyard" is for posting creative stuff, stories, poems, and so forth.
at lollygag i posted some papers i wrote for school. now i am not asking you to read them. some of them are very long and probably very boring. but i thought i'd post them just in case anyone wants to glance at them.


here's the link.




i also posted a short story in the form of a poem at my moonshinejunkyard blog. it is part of a longer thing i've been working on for years about a california family. there are repeating characters, part of a clan that exists in my mind.




i am proud to say that i have a newly reinvented office/craft room for working on creative stuff. i painted it myself and i am really excited with the way the turquoise looks. i wanted it to be caribbean style. i feel very good in this room here it is, my new studio:






4 comments:

Papa Dan said...

Excellent!!!

Papa Dan said...

actually, more than excellent. I blew the pictures up and it looks really good. Really good. I was there when you were painting--I didn't expect it to look so rad. I like the butterflys and looks like you put curtains where I was going to hang that one rod. I'm impressed sweetie.

AdieSpringB said...

Did dad just say "look so rad"? That's awesomer than the turqouise! Ok, almost. Heather, it looks soooooooo perfect!

Amy Beatty said...

I love it! Looks so nice. I can't wait to live somewhere where I can have more than just white walls.