Thursday, June 5, 2008

Havasu Falls dates

You guys all know the Havasu Falls dates, right? I just talked to Mikie and was a bit concerned about some confusion there. The dates I reserved are July 31 - Aug 3. I think originally we were talking about one week later in August, but I went with a little earlier to avoid the big August stigma.

Anyway--are these dates okay? I swear I talked to both Heather and Dad about them, so I wasn't worried. Maybe no one's confused after all.

We have reservations for 10 adults. I've been trying avidly to call them over the past two weeks to add three to the reservations (in the possible cases of Stanley, Candice, Martin or whomever), but they rarely answer, and the last time the guy said, "Call back Monday." On Monday their phone lines were busy signals.

5 comments:

AdieSpringB said...

oh no !!!!!!!!!!!!
We got off August 5-11. Both Art and I did! Yikes! No one told me!

Seriously, that kinda bites.

heather said...

for some reason, all of us sat around my kitchen table when we were arranging the trip so that mom would come, and figured out a route based on the trip being august 7-10. i had darin get off work august 5-12. i thought we were leaving on that first tuesday of august. dad and mom both were with me when we planned this. i totally thought it was for sure. matt, i should have called you!!! sorry!!!! since you were the one that made the reservation. but i thought it was simple and final, the first week of august. yikes. well, i hope addie and art can change their dates. it is still two months away. i know darin will be fine. we will figure it out. thanks for taking care of this for us mattie.

Susan said...

I took the wrong dates off from work, (Aug 5 through 12) I'll have to see if I can change it, but Janice is having a surgery sometime, I'm not sure when, I'll let you know. Thanks for all the work you're doing Mattie to pull it all together. Love you, Mom

mattbeatty said...

Apparently I have problems. Disregard.

heather said...

mattie, your only problem is you are super darn busy!