Friday, June 27, 2008

knee-deep in june

this is why i love summer!

pool time:
coloma love:beautiful women:
walking home from the park:
river trip with zack and sylvan:


face-painted neighbor girls with ice tea stand and baby goose:

a visit to "mama earth farm" (mary and ben's farm in somerset). suzanne with tiny chicks:sylvan was so in love with them:feeling mary's preggers belly:the straw bale building ben made, it is mary's yoga studio:
here's the inside. it is cool and wonderful and the floor feels so good under barefeet:girls' trip to the river like old days!
stan and joey skinnydipping in the middle of the night and then nakedly sharing a towel:


3 comments:

Amy Beatty said...

So many fun pictures. What a treat. Your river trip with the girls looked so fun. I can't imagine having so many girl friends. You all look so beautiful, heather you look super great. And then there's a cute one of you by yourself and it kind of looks like you are taking a leak. I want to go to Mary's farm, do yoga and play with the chicks. Lots of summer fun. I wish I could click on the pictures to make them bigger. Do you know how to post them that way? Love you xoxo

Susan said...

Heather you always have so much fun in the summer! I want to go out to Mary's farm. I'm very interested in the straw bale house. Did he get a book on how to build it? We have one at the library, but I didn't think people actually did it. Maybe Mary has some flyers about her yoga classes. All your pictures are so sweet. The ones of Sylvan make me miss him. Not living at your house I miss out on so much fun. Joey cut his hair! Thanks for all your wonderful posts sweetie. Love you, Mom

AdieSpringB said...

with baby goose????? WHAT THE....
Oh, I miss out I miss out. Sorry I have been so gung ho on my boat trip and not with the family. I am sorry about it. The lake was lovely, the boat party was fine, but I missed so many fun things with you all. Hopefully we will all see each other tooooo soon!
I miss Jenny and Amy too!
And the girls river swimming.
And Mary's yoga studio is awesome....
oh the years fllyyyyy