Friday, July 13, 2007

Past Midnight

And I am afeard a teensy bit! How stupid it is but I am SO not used to being alone at home. Art and Cameron are both gone for a few days, and last night my friends stayed over but tonight, lil old me by me lonesome. And some of our neighbors are a little on the sketchy side of things. But I do love our particular little plot of land and summer, this house is my darling. My veggie garden is growing nicely! I do hope more of you come to my side of the green river soon. I know, I know, it's a pain, but.... hey, Mikie weren't you coming here ever? I love you all and right now I am just up late and bored and a tiny weensy bit lonely. If I felt less uneasy I might just be straight up creative, but I guess I am kind of a chicken.

I started my new job today. I will let all of you know if I will be able to attend the Utah venture, I hope I can! Anyone know who is driving in what cars? Well, I best be TRYING to get to sleep. Hopefully I don't lie awake listening to every tiny piece of grass move outside my window.

2 comments:

heather said...

hi honey. i am sorry you were lonely. i wish i wasn't working so much this weekend.

the utah trip is the 15-20. according to joey that is FOR SURE. get the days off please please please! i already asked for them.

i think we are going to take the van. also mom is taking her car because she's going to visit uncle dan. there will be plenty of room. i'll call you after work today. love you so much!!! good luck at work.

Susan said...

Hi Adie, I know how it feels to be a teeny bit scared! You get used to it though. After a while you just say Oh Well... I have Nettie to keep me safe, you need a little kitty! I hope I can come see you over there soon, I love to come to Grass Valley and I think your little home there is darling. I'm so happy for you that you got that job! Love you so much, Mom