Saturday, July 28, 2007

Oey



Hi guys. Today was the day!!!! Drum roll.............. My dear mother put ME on a swing! I know, I know it was a little risky. But I wanted it. And what I wanted more than that was a sweet slushie. I saw one right in front of me, and I went for it, without even thinking. I grabbed a nice handful of slush and sucked away. Then I went for the straw. It was so great - I had it all. Then I poked out my eye and started to cry. It blew my cover. My woman saw me and took the best toy I ever had away. Love you all. P.S. I'm growing big and strong, and I have the grasp of an iron man.




6 comments:

Susan said...

Oh my gosh, this is the cutest! Amy you are so funny, you should be a mom stand up comedienne!!. love those pictures, what a doll, I can't wait to hold him. Love Nana

Joseph Beatty said...

hey mom, isnt it 'comedian?' just kidding. well, im not kidding because that is the way its spelled but now i feel really bad for making fun of you for that because its quite sweet how you spelled it. comedienne. in fact i might spell it like that for the rest of my life now.

mattbeatty said...

Joey I thought the same thing--and I know I've seen that word before, at least in a Fountains of Wayne song--so I looked it up. Mom's smart. A comedienne is a female comedian. Interesting huh. Sarah Silverman is a comedienne.

AdieSpringB said...

i just killed myself. The picture of Jarom looking over at the helpless skerg in the swing is ripping my mind into tiny shreds of disbelief. That's the effing most cutest thing I ever saw in my life.

heather said...

i agree with addie. that's the cutest moment on earth...orion just chillin in the swing...oey...i am dead right now, my head's exploding. orion has the ultimate chill-out faces.

heather said...

oh i forgot to mention, bella? this picture on the bottom...oh lordy lordy. the prettiest girl on earth. and not a "toddler" or whatever any more...but an actual little girl! i can picture her at 8 or 9, 12, 13...it's scary and glorious.