Thursday, July 12, 2007

partly cloudy, with a chance of

hey everybody,

so, I haven't written in a long time it seems like. I'm not really poetically inclined lately, due in part I believe to the work I've been doing, and how this summer has been a weird one for me. Weird and Wonderful.
I don't actually have time to write right now, since my little break from the dirty forest is over and I have to go back to build a big fence. Dad, you should have had this job - maybe the old house woulda gotten that infamous fence built that mom to this day...well you know.
I have a lot a lot of stuff to talk about. I would give anything to give you guys some boring more to read right now, so take this blog as yet another preliminary pre-blog, or problogue. Ok ok enough. back to the dirt we go

3 comments:

mattbeatty said...

Interesting . . . you leave us hanging.

heather said...

mikie! i've been missing you since i got back. i made this tomatillo/avocado salsa with three different kinds of peppers, trying to match some salsa we hogged on in mexico. it turned out pretty good and i keep thinking, if mikie was here he'd help us with this! how's life...well, i guess i have to wait for the BIG blog.

Susan said...

Can't wait to see you and hear of your adventures with Shakespeare Santa Cruz, write more soon, I read your blogs from work now so I don't have time to write many comments, but I check everyday...