Monday, July 2, 2007

i am in love with my life

hello beautiful and amazing family of mine, thank you all for helping me make my marriage celebration EXACTLY what i dreamed of...i was weeping for a while in the car on our way to santa cruz, i am so lucky and blessed. it amazed me beyond words that my own wedding which i had so many misgivings about the idea of, ended up moving me and spiritually uplifting me and making me feel part of something grand and immense and full of light - a love that is the whole universe - i feel happier than ever and so so so lucky. that is all i can say right now. you were all there with me so i think you know.

if someone could post pictures soon, any pictures, i'd love it. mine are at home. i will try to put a few updates from our honeymoon tiny coastal road trip. it was magical to be driving toward the pacific ocean last night in our cozy car listening to good new music, with words of love and flowers all over the windows, in the cool evening in california, with my new husband handsome and radiant beside me, i was wearing his sweater and we drank diet coke and laughed and cried. oh world i cannot hold thee close enough.

blessings, blessings, blessings...

6 comments:

Amy Beatty said...

Your wedding was just beautiful. I love the feeling I had during the whole night. Your back yard was just oozing with love, laughter, bright colors with some amazing dance moves(which I got to hand it over to mikie and jarom. those two have got some moves i have never seen before)and good music. It was just the best. I should not be the one writing about it though. Come on writers. write it for us all so we can always re-live that wonderful night under that great big moon. I love you guys. Heather and Darin- I'm sending all my love your way. You two are truly blessed, please never forget it and you will always be happy when you see your daily blessings. They come in all shapes and sizes. Have the best honeymoon ever. Jarom is still wearing his vest. sorry we took it home. It's now in need for some major repairs.

AdieSpringB said...

heather wait! Your photos on Cameron's camera are so so beautiful. I look horribly fat and pregnant in that yellow dress. I wish I'd not worn it. Seriously there are a couple of photos of just me and you and in them you look around 125 pounds and i look.......oh,....let's say, 180 pounds! It's awful. Luckily it was your wedding and you look so amazing. As soon as I can i will post some. I don't want to mess with cam's computer without him here helping. I will post some of my own too. I love you. More than you could know. And Darin too.

Susan said...

Heather and Darin, I can't find the words to tell you how much last week and the most beautiful wedding meant to me. I had such a blast just being with you both and spending time running errands, helping, cleaning, sewing, crafting, baking and just being downright happy. I loved every minute of it and it took me two days to come down from such a high. My mind was whirling with all the fun and good nature and colorful, swirling beauty of it all. What a dream wedding come true. Adie's was the same way for me, but we didn't have the family blog back then so I couldn't express myself to you all. Of course I should have written it in a journal I guess. I'm so happy for myself that I have such wonderful children (all of you) and such wonderful spouses for my married children, and such precious grandchildren!! I am a lucky mom and Nana. And thank you Danny for all your help, you are a good father and Poppa. Love, Mom, Nana, Susan

Susan said...

Wait til you see my pictures!!

Mikie Beatty said...

isn't nana spelled nanna? or is it naan? wait, that's bread.

Heather, I'd be preaching to the choir if i started spoutin off about how wonderful the past two weeks have been. But as Darin once said, sometimes the choir sings a beautiful song

AdieSpringB said...

mikie your naan bread comment is killing me! Its Nana. Not Nanna. I think.