Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Tying up loose ends


Matt likes horses too

Can you tell me whats wrong with this picture? this is how I found him this morning

Feelin the love

devil

she devil

can be way too cute

proud dad handing over his yard work, Oey had a good view from the trailer, he likes to just climb in there and sit

best nana

this was the kids favorite, you run in a circle and it will make a "tornado", so they say

If he could just hold it for a moment

best papa

the gang

nana loven on the boy who threw all the library's chalk and watched it crumble, cool dude jarom



thought I would post this, in hopes that matt or Joey might feel inclined to make a post themselves. What happened up in those woods? will we ever know?!

I know the pictures are out of order. But there was something for everyone.

I mastered this, I don't know if Matt did.

5 comments:

Amy Beatty said...

hey, Joey and Matt, did the bomber boy follow you everywhere? Don't know what I'm talking about? check out your picture again!!!!! a little freaky..

heather said...

oh my gosh what a treat. i love how in all the exploratorium pictures oey is right in there with the big kids just getting in on the action. he is so central! he is growing into such a little BOY, i love it. bella with all the bows on her head cracks me up, just riding her bike through puddles. such a perfect cross between tomboy and little lady. and i can't believe jarom can mow the lawn! i can't even do it, at least i like to think not so darin always does it. what a little man. so so cute, i love all these pictures. thanks for posting the group one because i didn't have any like that and i am nostalgic for our day in sf. although that pic is missing two important star players. you can tell who nana is looking at.

c'mon joey and mattie, post about your trip! do a good full post like amy and i do, with pictures and stories! i know you have it in you. inquiring minds need to know.

Susan said...

Thanks for posting all the pictures Amy, it makes me miss you guys so much. We had so much fun when you were here! Love you.

Susan said...

I got a kick out of the little bomber boy picture, it made me laugh I was looking for something much more ominous! Also what was the deal with oey and the diaper? How did he get it off, is it potty training time already? I love the pictures of you all and your life around Utah. I love Utah. Hey Amy what are you thinking of the Peaceable Kingdom, doesn't it just make you love Utah even more?

mattbeatty said...

I do love horses. That one especially, he was so awesome. I really do want a horse, I can't imagine the love and relationship between man and animal there (got to be better than man and dog, because you *ride* a horse--he gets your places and he's huge and all muscle--just what every man loves). Thanks for posting this smattering of pictures my love. The bomberboy is awesome.