Monday, May 19, 2008

For Nanny and Header


Queen Bella( she actually prefers princess)

This is not a set up. I just took these pictures of her mose'n around the house. A day in the life of Bella

Can you tell which one she likes best? She was so excited to get the most beloved Cinderally dress she slipped it right on. And then she saw the lovely little lacy,fairy pink number from Nana. She just had to wear them both. It was so cool because the box from you two came like a hour before her party so she was able to open them with her friends, who are way jealous. I didn't let her wear them until after the party because I myself didn't want Bella to have to share them until she got the chance use them. When I post about her party on our blog you will see her friends are wearing her old dress-ups. And Nana beware, something spooky will be calling you soon. And don't worry Papa we got your great gift too. I will post a blog of that later. I'm thinking they are going to start up a business selling snow cones.

3 comments:

moonshinejunkyard said...

oh boy. so the dresses were put to immediate use, in tandem!!! that is just so adorable. i love bella's little serious face and i am so glad she got to open these presents with her friends, how perfect!!! she is truly a princess. if ever a princess there was, she is one. and i just love her so much and cannot wait to hug her royal cuteness! as well as the rest of you!

AdieSpringB said...

that is so awesome that she is wearing both!!!!
And I can already hear Jarom's eager voice talking about the snow cone business. He is seriously an entrepeneur in the making!
I love you...

Susan said...

I'm so glad Bella Bug got to be such a perfect Princess for her birthday. Of course, she is a princess every day! She is absolutely beautiful in her outfits. Happy Birthday my beautiful little grandaughter! I love you, Nana

And I'm waiting for a particularly spooky voiced character to call me soon...

Btb,are the babes letting one tiny babe watch a purple dino dvd?