Sunday, May 25, 2008

Family, friends, pics, boat

Heather gloriously spacin'.
Got to fix that flash issue. But Heather looks adorable!
Victoria and eye!
Laugh attacks are my fave.
Espesh when they don't end.
Our boat, they are working on it in the background.

Hi every one I love! First off, I posted a longer blog entry on my personal blog, which is usually all writing entries like poetry and such, but this last one has some various photos and a long rant about me losing some weight and getting ready for true hiking! I have been so lazy and beer-drinking lately!

But I thought I would post some recent photos too! Look to my other blog for more, including the cutest photo of our boat.

4 comments:

heather said...

awww ade i miss you!

mattbeatty said...

I love that you guys got a boat. I want to come out on it with you guys!!!

mattbeatty said...

Amy said that

Susan said...

I love your boat Addie! The picture of you all ready to run is so cute. That laugh attack was so fun. Can't wait to see you, Love you honey.