Monday, March 3, 2008

Sorry but I had to post this

Remember Sunday nights everyone? And this movie?
I think it is ENGRAINED forever on the Beatty consciousness.
Sorry. Quickly have a look and then on to the much more important blog below. Also, I found this randomly on Google. By the time I had watched it, I thought, sheez! who else on the planet noticed this particular part of this movie like our family did? I looked up to see the YouTube user name of who had posted it. There it was. Mikieness.

That settles it. We are officially odd.

4 comments:

Susan said...

Doesn't that make you want to watch the movie! Seriously, Addie, Did Mikie post the You-Tube video you got this from? If so, what a coincidence! Love ya, Mom

Susan said...

Didn't they know what recycling was back then? Also, Heather, this was a Disney made movie for the Disney Channel, just like that one we were watching was a movie made for Disney Channel for today's kids. Just different hair. Actually the one for last night had a pretty good message for kids. I'm not sure what Exile's message was.

heather said...

yeah, disney used to make pretty sweet movies. i guess dirk's hair doesn't differ much from what's-his-name, corbon bleu?? anyway i too wonder, addie, if anyone else on earth loved this movie like we did. like the peanut butter solution has a fan club, i wonder if exile does too? cause it should.

mattbeatty said...

Adie: I heard you the first time.