Friday, June 15, 2007

old Utah State Fair videos

I don't know why, but I felt like posting these. These videos are from last year's Utah State Fair (2006). I saw one once and thought it was hilarious, so found them online too. Jarom and I watch them a lot, and basically have them memorized. I wonder if anyone else will find them as funny as I did . . .

You've got to watch them all. I think the handshake one (the last one I posted) is my favorite.

PS: There are also three Napoleon Dynamite ones from last year as well. If you want to see those I can post them too.

PPS: Just an interesting thing I wanted to note: I just read two books in a row that were exactly 127 pages long. Other Voices, Other Rooms, and The Old Man And The Sea. Strange I know.







4 comments:

AdieSpringB said...

matt these are adorable. me and art like them ..very.....odd.

Mikie Beatty said...

no hard feelings right, RIGHT?
Matt. Thank you.

heather said...

these are awesome. i love thinking of you and jarom bonding over watching these.

AdieSpringB said...

cutie jarom. Interested in the details and the miracles of nature, and in marbles and chain reactions, and in ..... talking cotton candy!