Thursday, June 7, 2007

And back. It was a sad day to leave you all. And the drive home was just plain awful. Matt did all of it and we got home at 7 am. But once we were home, it felt nice and actually home like. I think those of you who have moved away know what I'm talking about. The weather had been nice and we were able to go to seven peaks our water park up here before the weather took a turn for the worst. Orion got his first swim lesson and I my first sunburn, not ever but of the season you weirdos. Any ways we had the most wonderful time sharing our eye disease with you all and for that I am truly sorry. We are counting down the days till Heather and Darins love fest. Heres some pictures for your enjoyment from our trip. We love and miss you all.

2 comments:

Joseph Beatty said...

amy i loveeeee you youre hilarious! wish i coulda hung out with you guys as well. looks like such sweetness

AdieSpringB said...

amy these pictures are so wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The one with Bella and the Balloon is killing me. The tiny skerg is so cute, little Orion. I can't wait to see you all here again. Maybe this time the ride home will be normal. We will get you out ON TIME to make sure of it. You are so brave to hike, drive, travel, move, go to music shows, go to the wilderness, go to waterslides, and to movies, and to all else with your kiddos and babe in tow. I am starting to excited to do the same as you and Matt are such an exciting example of HAVING your own exciting life AND having your kids exciting lives too. I LOVE YOUS ALL. Addie