Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Music and fake In-N-Out

Today we ate lunch at Chadder's. That's right, it's called Chadder's. My little group from work went up to American Fork and ate there. Very busy. Line out the door, even at 11:30 am. The thing about this place is, they're an In-N-Out clone. So much so that In-N-Out is suing them. I wish I took more pictures, you wouldn't believe it. Or you can check out this article. I'm telling you, it's a direct clone, only the food's not quite as good, they're more expensive and I'm not so sure about the name.

Okay, on a different and more fun note--I meant to post these a long time ago. They're these audio files I recorded of the kids talking/singing/whatever in December. So last year. Yeah, they're pretty old. I get very amused by them though, so I think all of you should listen. Just click on the first one and it'll start playing, then you can skip ahead and back, or the next clip will play when the current one's done. I named each file according to what's going on. I think you can download these too if you want.



Over and out.

4 comments:

Amy Beatty said...

Daddy that was fun. The kids loved listening to it. I love you. Can't wait till your home from work lover boy

Mikie Beatty said...

After all the snowings, badguy raps, noisesongs and In-N-Out clones, there's still one question that keeps nagging me in the back of my mind...what's 1200?

AdieSpringB said...

I died.

Susan said...

It was so much fun listening to the kids on those soundbites, I just wish I could have watched them too! I guess you can't have everything. It was wonderful getting to see you over last weekend. I loved just hanging around with you and my precious grandbabies. Thank you for all your help. Wasn't the wedding the bestest?! The kids were just troopers. What good natured precious darlings. No wonder I love them so much! I have the cutest pics of you all. I love, love, love you all. Nana