Friday, March 30, 2007

half-allman

Hehheh. Likely, nobody will get this. But I'll write it anyhow.

Heh. Hi. Hello. Howdy.
I'm back. Little Beatty, miguelito, rough and refined, the short giant, the wild reserver, the snapdragon pillow feather, up and right I'm back. Again. Refreshed. Respoke. Reverberating his Return.

Away, away! Away! Away with those needs! They are not needs, but wants. Desires. Flighty ambitions. Uncertain freedoms. Behemoths of Glee, nothing less than quick. What's the biggest sin in desire? The body's fickle fright, the tasted sweet gone sour too quickly, the ugly up pretty in glamour's fair mask, the frontiers' mystical revealing glass, of windows and worlds and of touristy trials, so that my sharp set path gets a blast with denials,

but NO! I cry NO! I cry NO! wha' t'ya
GO! I cry GO! and go FLY! I cry FLY!!

So sitting in red, my white screen is a-glowin',
perusing the world wide of limitless knowin',
In future uncertain, lie dustbowls a-blowin',
I stand, center-drought, all my golden toes showin'
With one upward swift fist I stop all this nonsense
unclosing my right hand exposing my palmskin
and sucking up sun across clouds and horizons
the coughy dirt dustbowlies twirling in whirlwinds

then shwi and a shp! tiny drops, is this rain?
The sun done unlit, comes one dark lump, in a cloud?
winds of moisture that twinkle electric but proudly blow
chilled air, wet-filled air, thick-dew air, blow-through air

then

tink drop plink drop tink tink drop drop

plink tink plink plink drop tink drop plink

puh puh puhhlink puh puhhlink plink

puhlinktinktink puhlinktinktink

plink tink plink tink tink plink tink tink

tinkitty plinkitty tink tink plink plink

plink tink plink tink plink tink plink tink
plinktinkplinktinkplinktinkplinktink
plinktinkplinktinkplinktink
plinktink
plinkplinktplinkplinkplinkplinkplinkplink
tinktinktinktinktinktinktinktink
chhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrrrr
RRRRAINNN!!!!!!!

WAHOO!!!! shouts the Mikie
eyes squinty upraised
soaking eyelids, his high fist
the Rains of his Change!!
Yes YOU!! shouts the Mikie
I'm Back and I'm Mighty!
half-rainman
half-sunman
half-wakeman
and sleepman
half-liveman
and loveman
this half-strong
half-weakman
new half-allman seizing
old dry digger wheezing
now wet will finding bleeding
in veins of his futures
the gold of his Fortune
by flooding the sutures!

No comments: