Thursday, March 29, 2007

Crikey!

Those pictures of a tiny family are making my insides get all crunchy as I grit my teeth....HARD! What can you do when their faces are the effing cutest things in the whole wide wide world. I have decided to have one of my own about one year sooner than I was planning, meaning prego by 2009. (if all works out) That's very very scary for me to even say that soon, but ya know I have always been a terrific procrastinator. Plus by 2009 Art will be 26 and that may work out better for him than any sooner would. In the meantime,

MUSIC
DANIEL JOHNSTON TYPE ENDEARMENT OF LIFE AND PEOPLE
UNCONDITIONAL LOVE
GIVING WITHOUT BITTERNESS
NEW JOB













Traveling to meet H and D with Phose. Matt and Amy, I will be trekking out your way too- soon. Once I get my hands on about 200$ extra random dollars. Oh I can't wait to see you adorables.
Heather and Darin- everyone is depressed without you, as the saying goes "you are the light of our lives" and the sad part is, it's pretty true. You walk in the room, Mel's lights up. Nothin is the same without you. But luckily I didn't see you as much lately so I am doing good. Just hoping traveling letters arrive. I am sending a letter to Daniel Dale as he has helped me through a difficult month and I can't get him off my mind. He is quite a doll, those "funeral forever haunted dream girl" lyrics of his. Love that guy, and music to death. Heather how's the geetar learning going?

I am so excited to have next week off! My own spring break, except for one day! Problem is, I am totally broke but I will do my best to get around that.

Love love to you all
adie

No comments: