Sunday, August 26, 2007

farrrrrge

Jarom has found a new theme song. Out with if you ever see a hearse go by and in with I don't want to go to school. Matt and I woke up with Jarom singing it. The other day I went for another early morning bike ride. And in plain view was our beautiful mountain. The feel in the air and the barely lit sky reminded me of our victorious trek. I'm so in love with that whole experience. And I'm so ready to hike all night and smell all of your rotten strawberries and hear all of our wonderful banter of laughter, secrets untold- but unto us, with the amazing tim and eric. Oh happy times. Let's plan to meet up next month- some halfway point between us all and hike some more. And I love and miss you all so dearly. I got caught in a spell of missing you all and got heart sickness. I know, its awful. I can't thank you all enough for coming out and for camping out in our front room.

5 comments:

heather said...

awww amy i miss you guys so much too! funny thing is, i was just looking at all these pictures and dying a tiny death cause i loved it all so much...then you posted this!

that is hilarious/freaky about jarom's new song. we need to record him singing it. i'm sure he's a little more - uh - on top of things and in key than casey and his brother. they are truly enigmas.

love love love times a million to you guys!!!

Joseph Beatty said...

amy you the coolest. weeeeezz the juice. snack packs, your the coolest.

seriously tho i feel like i just broke up with a girlfriend that i had for six days but they were the best six days of my life. and when am i eeeeever gonna get over this! we all seem to be a little hung up on our awesome spiritquest to your homestead. it was perfectnessinsanitybesseechthee. love from joey. who you now know everything about. weeegawwwhawww!

Mikie Beatty said...

Jarom, keep singing that one. It will be useless for about 14 years of your life starting soon.

Susan said...

Amy, I miss you all so much too. I didn't get to go on the mountain climbing quest, but I loved every minute of being with my precious grandbabies. I love you all so much and love thinking of you in your darling, fun, cozy little house in your safe, happy fun little city by the mountains. Just wish it were closer or I could magically be with you whenever I wanted. Love you so much, Nana

Papa Dan said...

Well, I have to say that I had a magical time during our stay. I came home somewhat disappointed that I didn't get to be up there on the summit with you guys. But that just means I have something to prove. (fantastic picture of the 4 of you up there watching the sunrise, by the way)The trip was unforgetable--what a family.