Monday, February 16, 2009

My silly Valentine!


Heather wanted to know how we spent the rest of our day. So this is it. After that breakfast that I blogged about we went to a birthday party for London's little sister. Pearl Valentine. She turned one and was born on Valentine's day- so cute huh!

Bella and London. Fairy Princesses. Note to Nana- Bella is wearing one of the dresses you brought up last time. She looked really cute in it. I tried to dress all the kids in red. Corny I know, but I can't help myself!!

Weee. Here comes bell. You can see London and Oey bouncing in the back.

My little fluffy head. his hair is so funny. He would play in some play areas where I could only see the top of his staticky hair and it was all over the place.

Dax and Jarom. The kids get so hot jumping around and the water fountain was dead. These boys lucked out with Slurpees.

For Heather and Adie. You two were there when she picked these lovely snugglies out at the DI. She insisted on wearing these all evening. And it is a good thing that we didn't send your box yet Nana. Jarom found something on this shelf that he just knew you would love!!

She is not so happy that I'm making her pose so dorkly. We took the kids to see Bolt at the dollar movies. I love the dollar movies so much. I'm always tempted to watch every movie that comes in, even if they are way lame. I just can't pass up a good deal.

2 comments:

heather said...

what a fun day! i love bella in the pretty little dress, and then later in her snugglies! can't believe she wanted to wear them out on the town, what a great idea! oey looks so adorable in his red and white tee shirt. his face looks more and more handsome and grown up! jarom too! i love how he and dax are the big boys of the group, all cool with their slurpees. pearl is such a precious baby. rachel's kids definitely all look alike!

what a fun bunch! wish we had a dollar theater here. happy valentines day. i did not get to take any pictures of ours even though i got all dressed up, because of my broken camera, boo hoo.

love you guys!

Susan said...

What a delightful Valentine's Day. Bella looked adorable in what I could see of the dress. I'm so glad it fit. Oey is getting so grown up and love his fluffy hair and Jarom is as handsome as ever. How wonderful that they have cousins nearby! Can't wait for my special box to come in the mail. I love you all so much, Nana