Wednesday, February 25, 2009

MINE OWN FIRST!!!

Hi everyone! I am very excited to have figured this out myself. Thanks to your inspiration, Addie. Here is my very first song/music/video thingy just like mikie and addie do. It is rough, but I really enjoyed doing it.


Also, does everyone know that Stanny's movie entitled Finland 1935 starring Darin as well as Addie, Art, Joey and I won "Best Picture" and "Best Cinematography" at UC Santa Cruz film school?!! Wonderful news for our future production company and for our dear wondrous stanny. he is also featured here in my video along with many other greats.


love you all!


this video is called "i love my life."




5 comments:

Amy Beatty said...

Hey- this is why I love MY life! I loved it. I loved Darin dancing with all you girls, the kids loved harvest, and calling out everyone's names. How could I get that in a book to carry around with me. You really captured every wonderful simple joy I love. I love you xoxo! And way to go. It was amazing! And great job Stan!!! I am not surprised. He is good at it! I LOVED the one I saw at Christmas. I wonder if that is the one that won!? I find myself thinking about it all the time, it was too good, and so creative.

Papa Dan said...

great video(s) Heather. I watched them both. Is that Emily singing?? Good job on both accounts. I would like to see Stan's video sometime.

Hoodoo Voodoo said...

HEB
I love this video. I want everyone to make one. And I want to watch it every morning to remind myself of all of the good and beautiful and true things Im surrounded by ALWAYS. I love the part with my little baby girl Harvest. Did you notice that while that part is playing the song says "I have needed your strong arms" right as she looks up at you?

It brought me to tears when I noticed that. :(
And no, pops, not me singing. I wish! :)
Love you all.

Susan said...

Heather, great job! This was fantastic. It encompasses all the joy and fun of living. Heartwarming! I love the shots of the babies, including Harvest. And Emily could definitely sing that song!! Congratulations to Stanny on his awards! Wow, I've got to see that movie.

heather said...

dad i hate to tell you this, which you kindly didn't mention, but they are both the exact same thing. i accidentally posted it twice. anyway thanks for watching guys. wait till you see my next one, coming in two weeks!