Tuesday, February 24, 2009

kid vid

So I took a cue from Mom and did some videos through Vimeo. Vimeo, YouTube, Blogger, whatever, they're all online videos and it doesn't make much difference to me.

--- ---

This one is from tonight; it's Oey reading a creepy crawlers book while Jarom and Bella discuss "love" in some pretty profound, metaphysical terms.


Love and reading from Matt Beatty on Vimeo.

Here's one of Jarom's many recent domino creations. We have a lot more where this came from, including ones where Oey or Bella (or both) destroy it, or it completely fails, and so on. Also available are "marble traps."


Dominoes I from Matt Beatty on Vimeo.

4 comments:

heather said...

"is that the stuff where i love people?" oh lordy this is the cutest thing i've ever seen. for reals. "i love you more than our house," also blows me away.
"love keeps on goin on and on and never ever stops!" i can't believe jarom had to say it three times, loudly, and was prepared to explain it all to bella. and it all happens as oey explores the reptilian world. PERFECT! so so so cute. also, jarom with his wonderful creations...does he always name them? i love it! more videos! these rock. thanks matt and amy!

Susan said...

Wow, I love Jarom's treatise on Love. He's so smart! Little Oey is so precious too reading his book. Bella sounds just darling too in the background. Bedtime is so sweet. Also, I loved Jaroms Dominoe structure. Cool going Jarom! Thanks for these Mattie!

Papa Dan said...

Cute videos Matt and Amy. It was so much of a memory to hear Jarom in the background trying to get his 'daddy's' attention for approval of his statement. Parents mean so, so much to kids. And why not, since they are usually right there teaching them and helping them without fail. Mom and dad can do no wrong. Well, until about 12 or 13.

AdieSpringB said...

help. That is tooooooo amazing. Now I feel bad, thinking I posted that Charlie thing, when this was below Heather's blog! I didn't realize, cause I was in San Francisco at Ruebi's posting that other thing.... I didn't know this one was here! It is sooooo rad. The LOVE discussion. Jarom is quite wise.

And Oey, I can see he still loves depicting things! And snakes! I can't wait to see you all again!

Love adie