Thursday, November 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Sunshine!!


You light our lives through your laughter and kind soul!

I like this picture because YOU wanted to do something Fun, and you starting making faces and Matt quickly says stop! It was a funny moment. You're always so cute and playful just like your little beana.

And here, it looks as though we have finally caught you gritting your teeth on camera.

I know I have some pretty amazing picture of you somewhere on this computer, but you know my skills. I can't find them.
Heather you make the grass look greener the birds sound lovelier and any song danceable. We love you!!!! Thank you for always being the greatest friend, sister, aunt, chatter, listener, groover, party thrower, making our lives warm and bright. I miss you!!!! I just sat here (stuck ) forever thinking of all the many things I could add to this list. And I would feel bad ever ending it. You are amazing! I wish I could come celebrate with you right now and make all of your wildest dreams come true.
Happy Birthday my sweet!! xoxoxo Our Love is flowing your way!

2 comments:

heather said...

amy thank you so much, you are the sweetest girl on earth!!! i had a really really wondrous birthday despite having to be in school ALL DAY. it still turned out joyous, and luckily school can be kinda fun too. anyway this is the sweetest blog and you just make me feel like a million bucks and blush with pride. i think these photos capture me nicely while not making me look like TOO much of a dork! well kind of! anyway i miss you guys and thank you and i know another big day coming up!

Susan said...

Heather you are the light of our lives! And my precious girl! I hope your birthday was wonderful despite all the long day in school. I am so proud of you honey. Thank you Amy for posting this beautiful blog of our girl. Love you, Momma