Monday, October 6, 2008

Thank you NANA!


The kids were so excited to put on their new shirts. They all loved the flashing lights. Bella already wore her new dress - of course, she put that on herself when I was gone with my mom. Oey got to wear his soft comfy outfit all yesterday. It has been cold all weekend and it looks like it is going to just get worse. Fall is here, I wish it would last longer. It will probably be winter weather by the time you guys get here in a few weeks.

Posing with the pumpkin, our sweet neighbors picked it from their garden. And of course the kids had to ask for it. My neighbors are too sweet. She did see me taking the kids pictures with it this morning so I hope she knows how much we love it. Both Bella and Jarom got hair cuts today. Bella's first real big cut.

She also got her bangs trimmed, the ones she cut herself. But you can't see them because her hair is still wet, once it drys they will fall down.

Oey with a weed and a flower

Jarom and Bella playing with the bat Addie got them last year, Oey still trying to figure out how to sit on the pumpkin just right.

I'm so glad you are all moved!! You and Adie need to post pictures of your cute new Homes! And thank you again for the great goody box, it is always the best treat! Love you Nana! xoxo

3 comments:

heather said...

i just wrote this whole long comment about how absolutely insanely cute each one of the kids is and for some reason it didn't work. so - to reiterate- OEY in the top picture is killing me. jarom with his stylish hairstyle is killing me. and bella's hair looks so good too and her sweet smile slays me! i love the pumpkins and leaves...these pics are perfect for fall.

Susan said...

Amy, Amy, Amy...you are the sweetest, most preciousest girl and momma in the whole wide world!! Heather said to me last night how come I hadn't commented on your blog of the kids with their Halloween shirts and I said I hadn't seen it. She said how could that be if I had commented on the one above it and the one below it. The only thing I can figure out is that I used the bar on the side to move down swiftly as I looked at Mikie's pictures and I found myself at the moving blog and I must have completely missed it! I am so sorry, if I had seen it then I would never have let that go uncommented on for a second. What a bunch of precious, darling perfect little grandchildren. I am the luckiest nana in the whole world. Thank you Thank you for those pictures. I would love to have the one of all three of them to put by my desk at work. I'm so glad they liked their shirts. I can't wait to see you all and be back with you in Provo for a visit. It will be such fun. Joey and Emily are coming and maybe Addie. My mom called me today to say it was snowing in Reno!! We may be in for some weather when we come over!
Tell the kids how much I love them and I'm so glad they like their new things. Have a happy halloween season, this is my favorite time of year! Mattie told me today about the surprise birthday party you threw for him last night, you are so darn cute and sweet. The cake and cupcakes and all, how do you do it? Well, you have fun tonight on your secret surprise birthday outing with Mattie. I can't wait to see what you've come up with. I love you honey, Nana

mattbeatty said...

The birthday weekend was unforgettable--much huge love and thanks to my also unforgettable wife.
I love you Mom.