Monday, October 6, 2008

my wook o' the Neds

salivating heavily over salty tortilla chips, I've decided to contribute to the onslaught of beattyblogging that has happened today.
In no particular order:

Yesterday I watched the sunrise over Dallas...


and set in San Francisco


last week the economy had some trouble


airplanes are fun





so is having a home



who needs an economy when you've got Samuel Beam




children are way cooler than adults




Pioneer Basin is prettier from the air...


than Yosemite



Texas is full of cool stuff




But so is California








and I'm a very happy boy



Seeya guys!

Love mikie

5 comments:

Amy Beatty said...

Busy guy! I didn't even know you were off jet setting around the world. Your life looks like it is full of bliss.

Joseph Beatty said...

awesome. this blog is awesome. youre life seems so rad and im so happy for your happiness. i love texas. did you get to go outside of dallas and see any rad countryside? tell me all about it.
also, you are a truly incredible photographer. i dont mean to be sappy but its the truth. pretty mindblowingly good.

heather said...

is that jimmy? your doorway is so cute, i can't wait to see it in person this weekend. i love how you notice surreal/strange/shocking/hilarious things and take pictures of them. amazing. that photo of candice with the flippy hair is the cutest thing ever. love you.

Susan said...

Mikie, I love all your photos! Amazing images, what a life to be able to witness such things and like Heather said for you to have the insight to notice all kooky and beautiful and funny and strange and lovely sights. I love you honey, Mom I love Candice too, you guys are perfecto!

heather said...

migs, did i ever tell you how much i love this title?