Saturday, August 30, 2008

Sign the Guest Book

Go to Havasutribe.com and sign their guest book if you get a chance. I read a ton of messages and people were so kind on it. I wrote kind of a long one, you will see it if you go there.

Honestly, let's plan for May 08 or something...what do you say? I can't wait to go back, but also... I know it has to be with YOU all!

#2-
business hugs....

I mean....my birthday is coming up and I want to either have a karaoke party or go on a hike. Who is up for a hike??? Anyone? Stan's last day in town is the 7th so that worries me that an overnight trip may not be as fun as a going away/birthday party, because of course I want Stan to be hanging out, if he can.

Yay! I can't wait to move! My best friend besides Art in this town is this lively little computer....sad, but true.

2 comments:

heather said...

addie, i love what you wrote there. it makes my heart swell up when i look at their website and the guestbook and think about their lives down there and how things are always changing. i am so glad we went when we did and i am so excited to go again and again.

but i still also really want to do a south dakota/glacier national park road trip next summer. there is too much beauty! can mattie get enough time off to do all of this?

mattbeatty said...

I'm with you Heather. And leave the time off up to me.