Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thankful for a Wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday






I just wanted to say thank you to all my kids, grandkids and their husbands, wife and everyone for a beautimous, fabulous Thanksgiving week. It was an emotional one for me with moving out of my own little home and in with Heather and Darin for a while. But it was also so great to be with all five of my children and their friends and spouses and my precious little grandchildren. We had so many fun times and dramas! Loved the days after too with shopping at Video Outlet, movie with Heather, Darin's band and the Festival of Lights on Main Street, spending time with the babes, going to the Parade, seeing Santa and out to lunch. What could be better than being with your family - Nothing! You all rock my world. Joey, I love you and wish you could have come with us yesterday. It's so nice having you around. Thank you Danny for all your help and support with my move and everything. I owe you an apple pie! Now on to a fabulous Christmas with not spending too much money and just being with family and celebrating. Let's have another potluck where everybody brings their special dish, yea bring on the Curry tofu rice, Mikie! What do you all think. Joey can bring the coffee! We can all keep it simple. Love you all too much for words and of course you're all too cute for words! Mom

1 comment:

heather said...

ENCHANTED rules! (believe it or not) addie, amy, and bella gotta see it, and our men too! all guys would benefit from its inherent lesson that all girls are beautiful princesses!