Tuesday, November 13, 2007

heather deary

Top 10 things or so that come to mind when I think of Heather.
1.) cheerful, with a beautiful winsome smile.
2.) sun worshiper
3.) Turquoise
4.) earrings and long necklaces with colorful beads
5.) sun dresses and flip flops
6.) loves cats
7.) smart
8.) loves babies !
9.) yoga
10.) I love to be around her - I feel as if I'm not alone on this one.

I want to make her a birthday card- bella
she likes a pink purse and a purple purse and doggies
Bella would also like to give you a glass slipper for your birthday.

planting seeds, jumping on a trampoline, the trampoline is broken though- Jarom
I like going to the store with heather. I want to give heather a paper airplane for her birthday.

I asked Oey what he wanted to say and he just smiled. Which translates: Heather loves me and I love her.

We all love and miss you Heather. We live in a little fairytale over here with princess bella, prince derek(jarom) snow white or prince charming (matt) and I'm either some kind of princess or fairy some times even ursula. So from us to you. We hope all your dreams come true.

6 comments:

Amy Beatty said...

I can think of a ton more also. But I didn't want to make everyone else bored, it would have been a very long list. Some that come to mind now are books, Mexican food, music, dancing. Sorry. I can't stop thinking about you. Love you. xoxo

heather said...

awwww!!! all this love on my birthday! i am gushing with princess wonderland joy. i miss you all too! darin just popped a party-popper new year's thingie at me and said "here. HAPPY BIRTHDAY" and i screamed. that was my candle since we have no candles. all in all it has been a great day. thank you for thinking about me and daydreaming about the things that make me me...it makes me feel really good. how was jarom's party?

Amy Beatty said...

I can't believe I forgot diet coke, taking pictures, good hairdos.....

mattbeatty said...

Happy Birthday Heather! I think Amy's list(s) of ten (and then some) are right on.

Here are some of mine:
smiles
vegetable enchiladas (a recipe we stole)
cats
Mel's (though not anymore, but still thought of it--sorry)
education lover!
road trip enthusiast
maternal
always easygoing, lackadaisical, laid-back, slightly whimsical
diet coke (like amy said)
so interested in and concerned about others
friends with *everyone*
supportive
inspiring, inspired
loving

heather said...

man i sound like a queen! albeit a soda-addicted one!

Susan said...

I agree with all! We all love our precious Heather...