Thursday, November 1, 2007

Hallowink!

We were skeletons! What were you? Please show pics everybeatty! I had to work in my skeleton costume but Art got to pass out treats! There weren't a ton of kids, but enough. I made him take pictures since I missed it! And a little video. Please show a video of Bella, Jarom and Oey! I won 2nd place at work for the costume contest! After work, we went to a concert and had a tiny dance party at St. Joseph's, the old orphanage and Catholic church in town. It was fun. I love Halloween being on a Wednesday, so it lasts from last weekend into this next one! I love you all! Me in my skulleton outfit! Art was my skulleton pal! I love the word skeleton. Or skulleton.

1 comment:

heather said...

i'm sorry you guys are the raddest things i've ever seen. your faces look really scary...is that just make up?