Sunday, May 27, 2007

slackers!


Just because you're Beatty's doesn't mean you now have an excuse to no longer post things on this fabulous website. See, I have to resist the urge daily to make a common post. I even drafted one of my posts because it was too much for y'all to handle. But I can't be the only one with daily thoughts and conversations swirling between my brain n' loins, right?

So put something meatless down if you must. Be veggie with your words and just spill out those sauces. I don't care. Anything, just so long as it is something.

'I don't care what you believe in, just believe it'
-Priest
'Each of us will come to the end of this life on earth;
he who can earn it should fight
for the glory of his name; fame after death
is the noblest of goals.'
-Beowulf
'Someday, when I drink my milk, I'll be bigger than you.'
-Nerf
'Let he who snares the devil hold him fast!
A second chance will not occur so soon.'
-Mephistopheles
'Words are priceless in an argument.'
Words are the building stones of systems.
It's splendid to believe in words;
from words you cannot rob a single letter'
-Mephistopheles
'What good is easy consumation?'
-Mephistopheles
'A god is not so glorious as a king
I think the pleasure they enjoy in heaven
Cannot compare with kingly joys in earth.
To wear a crown enchased with pearl and gold,
Whose virtues carry with it life and death,
To ask and have, command and be obeyed,
When looks breed love, with looks to gain the prize-
Such power attractive shines in princes' eyes.'
-Theridamas

'Nature that framed us of four elements...
doth teach us all to have aspiring minds'
-Tamburlaine


Anyone else?

2 comments:

Susan said...

okay, here goes, love you... Mom

heather said...

hi mikie, who is this mephistopholes guy? i like the way he's thinking...