Sunday, April 8, 2007

whey and curds

Today I listened to the Counting Crows live in new york album, disc 1.

Yesterday I went to the new Auto Zone on Missouri Flat to buy an air filter and it felt sick being there, but before that I had tried wal mart (which doesn't get capitalization) so it was almost slightly refreshing as well.

Friday I fell asleep watching a kid's film called Meet the Robinsons alone at the dirty old Placerville cinema I know so well. I woke up while it was still playing and left.

Thursday I went to an old fire lookout called Big Horn Lookout hill and I heard the raspy roar of what may have been some sort of mountain cat, and it was pitch dark out save for the big white dinnerplate moon and the weak beam of my mini maglite keychain, and I tried climbing spiny precarious towers and deliberated the prospect of breaking into the heavily secured wooden shacks for summer residents, found some snow and ate cheetos.

projectionist blues.
lonely and hungry. tired.
numbing noise all 'round.

Today I wrote the above haiku.

I don't really have much to say. Some day, tho, I'll say everything.

maybe i'll write a poem. the conclusion of the following poem will mark the conclusion of this current posting. good day to you all.

boom-zoom estate rambling dooms day gate
stark naked all the way dancing like cashus klay (?)
stevie wonder remi bleu princess leah the boardgame clue
smiling ferby in the landing riding elevator rhinoceros
wont you feed my clam he severely craves ham
these words are "bitch, please" bling words
how could you organize my missing turds
or whey and curds
no whey!

from joey

2 comments:

AdieSpringB said...

"I don't really have much to say. Someday, tho, I'll say everything."
Perfect. I love that. Joe this blog is sweet. Gnight, little prince, and sweet dreams tonight. For tomorrow, the dogs and hounds of the white-skinned witches await, and we shall be the moon's fresh bait.

Mikie Beatty said...

Joey we wrote these two blogs (this and mine before) at the exACT SAME time. How'd'y'like themapples.