Monday, April 30, 2007

Sickn' Tired

Hey everybody. I am so sick it's disgusting.

I think it might have something to do with swimming in the hot chlorinated sun two days ago. Ever get sick after a long day in the sun?? Well I certainly did. And no fun it is. Now I'm listening to the cheesiest Sarah Brightman music ever and feeling weird and restless after a bad nap with scary dreams.

I tried to watch Indiana Jones, I tried to play World of Warcraft, I ate a huge dinner, I canceled my barbecue plans and dinner with Alanna plans, and I might call in sick at work tomorrow all on account of this weird inner-hot dryness that's sickened me o'er. These things creep up on us so suddenly!

So if I die before I wake, well, I will all my valuables to you guys! Matt gets my screen. Joey you can have the TV. Um, that's about all my valuables!

My mind wants to get out on the town and see people and do things- but my body knows better and is yelling at me to stay home.

I'm lonely. There's nobody here. I wish someone would take care of me in this grossness. Ahh well, I'll find something to do. Maybe I'll read.

"She may not remember me, but I re-mem-ber her."-cheesy Sarah Brightman CD

3 comments:

mattbeatty said...

Bummer to be sick in such nice weather! Here it's so hot, it *is* sickening. Anyway, nice blog. I like reading about your daily life. Serious. Daily lives are cool.

Oh yeah, and I'll take the screen, thanks. But please don't perish.

Amy Beatty said...

You forgot about your car.

Susan said...

I wish I could have been there to take care of you in your sickness honey. My mother nurturing need was awakened. I laughed at Amy's comment! Can't wait to see you over Mother's Day weedend. Love you, mom