Thursday, April 5, 2007





True Bliss.
I love this picture of Heather and the kids. It was so fun to watch them. Heather looked so adorable running up and down the hill in her cute bright dress trying to get a broken kite to fly. Addie thank you for all the fun little gifts. The kids loved them. They play everyday with the chalk. Our walk way to the house is just beautiful. Yesterday, Jarom told me, It's a good day to get a new kite.
Our little mama. Every time I turn around she is right by his side. Her new thing is picking him up when I leave the room. Jarom was worried about it and told on her right away. I just tried to act calm so Bella wouldn't get shocked and drop him. And then I hurried and took a picture.
I miss Jarom and Bella so much. I have to spend most of my time with the baby. The other day their friend came by and wanted them to come play at his house. I didn't want to let them go but they were jumping up and down, running around trying to find their shoes, even though they were still in their pj's. That I just had to let them go. When they left I was a little sad but glad that they were so happy. I then went into my room to check on Orion who was sleeping, and found a little stuffed bunny at his side. I just broke down and cried.
Back story. Orion got that little stuffed bunny as a gift from someone. I didn't really care for it and just threw it into the kids room. But when ever the kids would find it they always bring it to him. So you see, long story short- I'm turning into your mother. All these little things choke me up. I didn't know seeing that little stuffed bunny placed so carefully, so they wouldn't wake the sleeping baby would make me miss them so badly. Even though they are so wild and crazy, they are still so sweet and loving.
And the big news of the day. Orion has been an angel for the last two nights. No screaming. We are hoping it will stay this way. I have taken dairy out of my diet. A very hard thing to do this time a year for someone who loves chocolate. I had to dig through Jarom and Bella's easter baskets for jelly beans. I couldn't believe how little there were. I guess this is the year everyone is giving out chocolate. It's a good thing though, because for once in my life I have to use self control. Something I was really lacking in.
Any ways, nothing new. I love and miss you all. And hope you all have a wonderful Easter.

7 comments:

moonshinejunkyard said...

amy this is the best blog ever! your BLOG makes me want to cry. you have such a way of putting into words the little details so things become alive and endearing. it's true that jarom and bella, despite their wildness, have hearts of angels. that's why i get so addicted to them! i am dying over that picture of bella holding orion. she looks like she's actually doing a pretty good job! and he looks BIG! is he growing? i am so glad he's sleeping better now and not crying. hooray for one baby that's finally not colicky!!!!

AdieSpringB said...

Oh, this is so sweet. I wish I lived there so bad. It's true, now EYE am crying. Sweet little darlings. And when I saw that picture of Bella holding Orion I just thought it was a baby doll and whisked right past it. Then I read on! That's a real live baby she's holdin onto! Oh my gosh, she's strong and determined! I want to send you guys another kite. We have an awesome kite store in Nevada City and I promise I will send a new one back with Heather and Darin. A wooden one, maybe!

moonshinejunkyard said...

i like how bella's looking up at her big brother in the easter egg hunt picture. and jarom's little preppy outfit is killing me. amy i am so glad you were able to take them. i bet that was because orion let you sleep a little bit the night before!

Mikie Beatty said...

hey, nice to hear this stuff. It's a sweet little piece of familiar comfort in a smokey world of foreign uncertainties - yeah. so thanks, and ask Jarom if he beat Zelda yet?
*mikie

Susan said...

Amy, thank you so much for the blog and pictures, it made me cry reading about that little rabbit so carefully placed by the baby...I can't wait to be there and hold all those adorable little ones in my arms. Orion is so precious! He does remind me of Mattie when he was a newborn. I need to get out the pictures to compare. He has a look of newborn Heather about him too. I know I have to prove it with the picture! I love you all, can't wait...Nana

Susan said...

Oh, I wanted to tell you that he has those beautiful full Amy lips, he is so cute! I wish I could hold him right now...love you all, Nana

Susan said...

I thought that Bella was holding a doll at first too! What a picture...