Friday, July 24, 2009

Emergency Beatty Blog

Hey guys. It's Mikie. I have a situation and I need your help.
I just got another call from the Mouse People and they have scheduled me for a 365 shoot between August 14th and the 16th in Orlando, Fl. Which means I'd need to be in LA on the 14th of August, and not Glacier National Park.
Dad's here and he's talking to me about this too. He says I ask for your guys' help. Basically it's this: I might not be able to do the trip because of this and I was wondering if anybody has any ideas of suggestions. The best possible scenario that I can come up with is that you might be willing to change the dates of the trip to a week later so that everybody could go worry-free. The worst scenario is that I don't go at all, because traveling to Montana then LA over seven days is unreasonable.
I'm very stressed about this. Help would be wonderful.
Love you all
Thanks

Mikie

3 comments:

moonshinejunkyard said...

no way dude, it is not that big a deal. martin and nick are leaving on thursday the 13th anyway. you'll leave that day from missoula, end of story, no problemo. you will get to enjoy a ton of great beautiful things from the 7 to the 13th.

don't be stressed. it will be fine.

Joseph Beatty said...

right on heather, well said and very true.

Susan said...

Mikie, you'll have a good time and still get to do this disney spot, things always work out. Love you honey, hope to see you before you head back to SC. Momma