Wednesday, July 8, 2009

1986 (no Joey yet)

1986---I keep running on to cute video segments and want to share the moments. These were some very joyous times and memories. Though tempted to show off when having a video of oneself, these things were a regular part of life and happened by the probable thousands whether in a video setting or not (way more mostly not) In this one I notice how well Adie did her cartwheel and I should have praised her because they were great cartwheels, but oh well. Also, look at Matt’s expression when he discovers that I ate the banana and supposedly threw the peal on the roof. He follows that up with a look that shows the caring and wonderful young man that he was(and has become). What great kids we have.




1986---Well I’m only showing the next one because at the time Adie asked me to be the subject(oversize glasses were the thing back then). I did most of the videoing but Adie came in second and liked to video. Anyway I proceeded to goof around as typical, and Mikie came to sit on my lap. I didn’t get into too many videos so I figured I’d show how I came across back then on this one. Susan shows up at the very end. (No Joey on the scene yet)

3 comments:

moonshinejunkyard said...

those were AMAZING! i don't think i've ever seen them since then! mom is so cute how she goes, "hi addie, hi," as she quickly backs away and shuts the door...but i REALLYwanted to see that purple dress she was wearing. dad...you're STYLIN. i love your pants and glasses. and that goofy grin and how mikie comes over to cuddle a little. so sweet. and you are right, on the other one matt has the cutest face and is all concerned about the banana peel, doesn't change much! reminds me a tiny bit of jarom too.

well, guys, sorry about me. what a DWEEB! but i do love that dress and i'd wear it now. i remember how much i loved wearing it. addie is pretty cute with those graceful cartwheels and the everpresent knee socks. once again, not much changes!

i love you family!

Mikie Beatty said...

Totally. Mom did NOT want to be filmed. Typ.
Wonder if Joey was a bun at this point. Dad great videos. I can't get enough of how everybody stays generally the same. Even you! Climbing on the jungle gym was pretty hilarious. you look like such a giant.
I love this stuff, gooood videos. some of my favorite

Susan said...

Thanks for posting the videos, they are fun to watch and hurt my heart as usual.