Thursday, July 16, 2009

1991 video segments

Joey is the 4 year old star to both these video segments, but Matt and Mikie are great in supporting roles in the swimming pool fun. Susan is the teacher for Joey in the second video as he does thumkin and 5 monkeys arrangements..No wonder he has always gotten attention that he sometimes didn't really want. Everyone always had fun with Joey. I've really been on a video roll here lately. I don't even watch most of them as I set up the capturing device for 30 minute segments and then go do something else. But I catch cute moments like these and want to have them out there to view. Anyway more to come until you tire of them.





2 comments:

moonshinejunkyard said...

i CANNOT BELIEVE HOW CUTE HE IS. it's true what you said, pops, it is obvious that everyone wants to be around him and make him laugh - see what i mean, he got an overload of attention as a baby and now hates too much of a good thing!! anyway good job on both tasks, fofe, the singing songs and the pushing brothers in pool. you are a real winner.

Hoodoo Voodoo said...

I cant believe I havent commented on this yet! I dont care what anyone says, joey IS EXACTLY THE SAME NOW!! He begs to differ, of course, but I swear its true. COULD WE LOVE HIM ANY MORE THAN WE DO!?