Monday, April 13, 2009

Bundle of five

Well I finally was able to download a video of the newest little family in the tin shed at my home. I'm sorry to put this in ahead of the birthday blog for Emily. Incidentally, I loved how you put that together, Heather and my comment is that you were so right on target about describing Emily's various qualities. I concur totally!!! You are wonderful Emily and I know you would fit in any family but we are the lucky ones and Joey is the luckiest. By the way, I agree with Amy in that my favorite picture is the kissing one. I'm glad you two enjoy so much of the same things, especially nature and how you have a heart for all living. Well I'll post this now and I love you all.
Pops




4 comments:

Susan said...

They are so precious! Makes me want them all, I hope they can all have wonderful homes. So sweet!

heather said...

oh my gosh i'm dying. i love how at the end they all kind of interlock and settle into each other like a crazy cute puzzle. that's my kind of puzzle. AGGGHHHH!!! i want to hold them. when??!?!! seriously, what a perfect way to really feel like it is springtime. to see five new precious babies like that. with such a beautiful and careful mama. thanks dad for posting this!

Hoodoo Voodoo said...

thanks papa!! I love you just way too much. And I am so thankful that those sweet babes have you to watch over them! I love the way you talk to them and let them know their mama will be right back, so that they can rest at ease :) I CANT WAIT TO SEE THEM...and hopefully TAKE one in a few weeks.... I have already discussed the matter with Bandini. He rolled his eyes and acted unimpressed, but later I caught him watching this video of them and he had a biiggg smile on his little orange face. I think he would be more delighted than anyone to have a new little sister FINALLY.

Mikie Beatty said...

What a sweet, amorphous globe of fur. I like how half of the video is dad focusing the light on them... and not the camera lens. I must say this is a very sweet and wonderful video of life and what we seem to be missing out on in our daily inanities.