Monday, April 13, 2009

And more importantly, happy birthday EM!

This girl's got it all...

She is great with babies and kids. They flock to her!


She's great with cats too!


She's cool under pressure. (well, at least during poker)



She's witchy in the good way and loves Practical Magic.


She's crafty!


And a good kisser...


And a good snuggler...


She has a good attitude and can make funny faces...


A born performer!


With quite the dance moves!


If you're going to sing karaoke she's your biggest fan...


She can still look charming even when Joey's being a dork...


She looks HOT in a good backpack.


We're so lucky that she is part of our family.


She's fun, wise, talented, spontaneous, joyful and wonderful...


And she loves our Joey!


Happy Birthday Emily! Finally, you're officially 21!

4 comments:

Amy Beatty said...

Everything you said is So true!! We love you Emily! My favorite picture is the good kisser!!

Hoodoo Voodoo said...

aHHH HEB! This is sooo sweeet! I love you all so much. How lucky I am to be a part of such a sweet, passionate, artistic, crazy, warm family!! I HAD THE BEST birthday weekend that I cant wait to share with all of you (blog coming soon) AND I WISHED EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU WERE THERE WITH US! WE BOTH DID! Thanks for this beautiful blog, heather. I love you so much and thanks for takin care of our sweet bandini! Cant wait for Poker tonight and yet another fantastic little birthday celebration!

Susan said...

Emmy, you are such a doll! So talented and beautiful. I am so happy you are part of our family. Joey is a lucky guy! You have been a joy to all of us. Happy Birthday honey. I'm so happy you and Joey had a good trip. WE LOVE YOU! I am so thankful for you being in our lives!
Good job with this cute blog Heather, you caught the essence of sweet Emily!

mattbeatty said...

Emily, you're amazing. Such a welcome part and *perfect* *natural* fit for the Beatty family.