Tuesday, February 19, 2008

things I actually could use, birthdaywise

Hey dudes.
I was told to do this, so here goes-

List of things Mikie Actually truly needs/would like for his birthday:

1 - The Following Books:

a. An Actor Prepares, by Stanislavski
b. Working Actor's Guide to Los Angeles, newest edition
c. Acting is Everything, Gold Ed., by Judy Kerr
d. the book after Ask The Dust, John Fante

2 - Trader Joe's gift card

3 - universal rack attachment, by Yakima. (fits factory racks for my Subaru Outback Legacy)

4 - every DS game ever made.

5 - every Ninja Turtle movie.

6 - less age.

That's all. I need all of these things and will be forced to get them all anyway, soon (except the age one). Dude, I wish I had a free card to every book out there, there's SO many books! Like, "How to Play Guitar" or "How to Use Reason" or "How to Draw" or every other how to or educational book ever written. You know?
Anyway, I made a bundle delivering pizzas tonight..too bad that's all the good tips I'll make this week. Sorry if this blog is a little self-centered sounding. I just got nervous because somebody said "oh I'll just surprise you" which freaked me out because I actually could use some legitimate things, particularly these books! Books! it's 2am. bedtime.

night everyone. love you guys. LA loves you all too, I guarantee that.
*mikie

4 comments:

ActorNation said...

We are big fans of Judy's! You might also want to check out the 5th (newly released edition) of How To Be A Working Actor...and of course a Holdon Log!

Happy Birthday!
Congrats on your blog

Kristina
KristinaHughes.com
(from HoldonLog.com)

heather said...

mikie, the united states postal service is a wonderful thing. i hope that you get everything you dreamed of. i hope you gallavant gallantly on your big day!

heather said...

by the way, you kind of inspire me to want to get a job delivering pizzas. i romanticize it in my mind, thinking of the adventures i'd have, and the great tips i'd get. then i remember i live in placerville.

Susan said...

Hey Mikie, I wish I could get you all those great books, well maybe one Holiday at a time. I love you and wish you the best birthday ever in your beautiful L.A. city of angels. Mom I'll miss seeing you on your birthday and making you a healthy carrot cake, I owe you one!