Sunday, February 3, 2008

Piano playing Addie and Mikie being fed






Oh golly. Here is a clip of Addie playing the piano when she was 12, I think. She was really good by that time. What a sweethearted cutie pie she was (and became) Also, in the video, I scanned to Mikie being seriously alive eating on the counter somewhere in one of our living places in northern California. It is amazing the moments that are on those tapes, and I've just started!!! Why does it(life) have to go so FAST?? If I could tell all young couples raising families anything, it would be that the challenges and seemingly hard times are almost COMPLETELY forgotten by the time later life has arrived. What is left is the heaven that it was raising children. Oh well, I guess I'm not anyone to talk, but that's how I feel.

4 comments:

heather said...

BEAUTIFUL...almost has the flair of a mikie video (set to music) but a very 1980s version of that flair. anyway it's great and i can't wait to see more!!! thanks pops.

AdieSpringB said...

so embarrassing to me. Art made me play this over and over, weird. Saying he loved it and yet it was torturous to me. This age thru 14 is probably rock bottom for my style. Art's a little drunk and just keeps trying to make me play it again. He doesn't like me saying "rock bottom" cause he thinks I was cute instead. But I think I look like a tiny witch-mexican. yikes my bangs help. At least I am purty damn good playin piano for a little tyke. Mikie, unlike the tiny witch-mexican, is absolutely picture perfect.

Susan said...

oh my gosh, that was precious! And of course brought tears to my eyes...you are so right, why do the years that we are raising our precious children have to fly so swiftly by. Savor each moment Matt and Amy and each of you as you have your babies...they grow up so fast.

Amy Beatty said...

Papa, you are someone to talk, so keep doing it because we love it and YOU. Miss you xoxo