Friday, February 22, 2008

Birthday Boy!


Happy Happy Birthday Mikie Dear,
Happy Days will come to you all year,
if I had one wish then it would be,
a Happy Happy Birthday to you from me...
26 years ago today the Tickle Tockle was born into this world and proceeded to take it by storm! We all love you so much Mikie, you bring such excitement and joy into our lives. Never, Never change! Your energy and love of all life, nature, beauty, family, people, scenery, activity, and on and on is an inspiration to me and all you meet. Your talents are many! Gifted, Talented Handsome and Sweet. I love you always, Momma

3 comments:

Mikie Beatty said...

from whence these congrats came is a place so wonderful, I shan't deserve such praise thereof - as a one Candice Fox so eloquently discerned: "Mikie you're really getting buttered up today; there's a lot of butter on your birthday"

butter hardly describes. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter spray, maybe.
Well anyhoo, many many thanks, over halfway to thirty and I still feel 10. you guys are awesome

mattbeatty said...

No, Mikie, you are awesome. Hey seriously--I think you're pretty radical. I want to come visit you in LA. You're 26 now! I'm glad you came to snowy Provo earlier this year. And many more birthday wishes. I had envisioned this comment as being much better than this, but for now this will have to suffice.

Amy Beatty said...

bella (is typing her own name for you mikie) HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (she typed it for you) i love you