Monday, April 7, 2008

wendy and teddy

first off, matt - don't miss mikie's question below!

anyhoo, tonight mom and i went over to visit bonny and the new baby wendy elizabeth! what a beautiful little doll. claudia came to the door holding this quiet, soft eyed little angel and mom and i just oohed and ahhed the whole time.

we also chanced to be there for dolly's birthday! perfect luck, because we had brought a tiny gift for dolly and teddy as well as tiny gifts for bonny and wendy. i even got to have cake and ice cream. we hung out with carl, joe, dolly, bonny, claudia, lowell, and the babies, and a friend of dolly's. everybody was in high spirits and talking about how bad they want matt and amy and kids to move back here!!! both teddy and wendy are just the sweetest, most good-natured babies, looking around at everything, curious and lovely and peaceful. bonny says that her baby sleeps a lot! so far, she sleeps at least 8 hours a night! we couldn't get over her perfect little precious body, just a tiny little girl, what a nice bundle of joy, with petite little features and elvish ears. we each got to hold her.

amy i wish i had more pictures but i started feeling obnoxious taking even these! wendy blinked every time i used the flash! so, sorry they're not the greatest, but here goes:













and now for some birthday girl and teddy pics!

what a bunch of cute lil mamas in this family!

4 comments:

Amy Beatty said...

Heather and Nana- Thank you so much for going over there. You two are the sweetest! I'm sure you made both Bonny's and Dolly's day. You for sure made mine. I love the pictures. Nana did you have the courage To ask about that tin?. Thank you for posting this for me. I love it! xoxo I miss you all so much!

Susan said...

Hi Amy, yes I got the tin, your mom was so cute, she had little candy canes in it. She has flower seeds in the other one, she knew exactly where they were. I only wanted the one back. We really enjoyed our visit. I'm so glad we went! Your dad was so sweet too, he even sat on the couch and chatted with us. What a great family you have! I'm so glad Dolly has Teddy. And Bonnie was so sweet and Russ came over to see us too. Little Wendy is just precious! By the way, your dad really really wants you guys to move back. He's not the only one! Love you, Nana

AdieSpringB said...

I JUST found out about Dolly and Teddy. Yikes. I can't believe I went six months not knowing! Last I knew anything was when I met with Amy and Matt at the hospital before we went to apple hill, and we visited with Dolly for a minute and saw the baby. I could tell things were a bit off, but I HAD NO IDEA THE EVENTS that followed! I am SO VERY VERY VERY happy about Dolly having her sweetest little Teddy with her. I could cry. I just love those grandparents to death, Heather told me the story...
This kind of blog makes me wish SOOOOOO badly that me and ARt lived near everyone too.
Oh sadness for to see my friends on a daily basis. Maybe these pine trees and this tropical river isn't worth the human sacrifice of not having my favorite people around.

mattbeatty said...

Heather and Mom, I'm so glad you guys went over there. I'm sure they loved it, plus then we get to love the pictures!