Thursday, April 17, 2008

Papa is the best!





Way to go. It was so fun to look at those pictures of Willy and Ivy! I'm in love with them. You totally did it and followed through with our agreement, way better than all that money you were going to give me for answering the phone! I love you. And I CAN'T wait for our way awesome trip. I'm so giddy about. I have to go shopping for it though. Matt and I need to get all the backpacking things that all you have. What is it? We need backpacks, sleeping bags-or do you just use regular ones, a tent. Anything else? So if anyone see any great deals- call me. I'm talking to you Joey! If you see another 20$ tent. Please buy it for me. I'm will pay you back in full, taxes and all.

3 comments:

mattbeatty said...

I agree with Amy, Papa (Dad)--you are the best. Thanks for the pics, and for the chats as of late. Love you!

moonshinejunkyard said...

a nice celebration of pops. the bottom picture of oey is my favorite, his little squished face is just so funny and kissable! hooray for havasu plans! speaking of which, dad, we gotta train a little. you should start walking and riding your bike whenever you need to go to town!

Papa Dan said...

Amy it was fun seeking after and getting those pictures of little Ivy. I felt a little awkward at first because after thinking about it, I wasn't sure Jessica would want me barging in to get pictures before the baby was even 24 hours old. But William reassured me.