Tuesday, April 29, 2008

hey family, i miss you guys!

sorry i haven't been writing everyone. i do miss you all dreadfully...i have just been in school-land for a while now.


first off, i would like to say i am so so sorry dad for the loss of HETO. he was a very good boy, and i will miss going in there hearing him causing a ruckus. i hope that it was a peaceful passing and that is happily singing away and growing his beak as long as he wants to now forever... what a sweet little guy. i hope eddy is keeping you good company. animals make life so nice and they are the most gentle and thoughtful little companions.


secondly, i am sending good wishes and joy to mikie who is over in florida right now...i hope all is going well and he probably can't check this, but i can't wait to hear all about it.


here are a few pictures from a little trip down to santa rosa and the russian river valley for my friend nichole's birthday.








7 comments:

Susan said...

Heather, it looks like you had so much fun. What a great outfit, love the headband. It's great that you keep up with your friends. You should always do that. It's wonderful. I love the picture of the caterpillar and the vineyard. Where is that beautiful fountain? I am so glad someone finally posted something on our little family blog. I need to put something on soon too. Mikie - great job there in Florida! Wow, don't know if I'll ever get there. What a great chance to travel and have fun and earn money too. Also, everyone should hear Joey and Emily's music together, they are Fever Dream and they are great! Also, Joey sings a song called Resurrection Dream, it's so pretty, all his songs are. Well, I went off a little but I just have such talented kids, all of you have such amazing abilities. I am so proud of you all! Love, Mom

Susan said...

Actually, the song is called Resurrection Fern. Sorry :)

Susan said...

Danny, I am so sorry about Heto, he was a sweet little guy. Parakeets are such good company, so cheerful with their singing and talking. Hope Eddie takes good care of you.

Amy Beatty said...

Heather you are so bright and Beautiful. That looked like a fun little girls outing. You are always so busy. I hope all of your classes are going well, and thanks for posting. Yours are always so fun. Sorry about losing Heto-papa. I Love and miss you guys!

Papa Dan said...

Heather, thanks for your comment about Heto and your posting about your trip to Santa Rosa. Heto will be missed but Eddy fills his place with gusto for now. I'll probably get another heto, or scrappy or pretty boy or some other crazy name parakeet in about a month. We'll see. Loosing an animal or bird once in a while is OK as long as my family stays healthy and happy. That's number 1

mattbeatty said...

What a beautiful place it is down there. I want to live, like you guys did, in Sebastopol.

Although it really is beautiful just about anywhere. Like Ed Abbey said, "Each thing in its way, when true to its own character, is equally beautiful."

I too am really sad about Heto. I called Dad right after reading this. It's a tragedy. He was a good little bird.

Now Mikie post some Florida stuff!

mattbeatty said...

Oh and I forgot to comment on Fever Dream. Excellence. Not much more needs to be said.