Tuesday, December 4, 2007

she bangs, she bangs!

hi guys. for any of you who weren't here for my big event: so after ten or fifteen, maybe more (?) years of the exact same hair, i finally changed it! addie came over last night and cut me some bangs and then when mom got home she cut about five inches off the length! so it's something fresh and new, which is nice. it feels really weird though, you guys have to help me get used to it. tell me what you think.

meanwhile, we got our christmas tree last wednesday and it already has presents under it and mom has been baking in the kitchen and our home is full of merry making most of the time. lots of fun stuff coming up in the next few weeks, as well as full immersion in research projects. let's keep each other posted on christmassy life...i love you all!!!


twins now...

we gave mikie bangs too...and they posed emo while all i could do was laugh...

after my shower...and showing off darin's moustache.

today...after rainy weather...doing my best indie/rockgirl/neko case/catpower impression.

2 comments:

Susan said...

I love the bangs Heather, you look straight out of the sixties, both of you!

Amy Beatty said...

I'm so glad you did IT! It looks so incredibly cute. I love it. I think you look so pretty in the picture where you are laughing. Lucky Darin.. Isn't that jumper the best dress ever. I wear my at least two times a week. And always get tons of comments on it, and its the most comfy thing ever. I like how you have it with the turtle-neck. I need to get one of those. Good job Heather- The change is GREAT. xoxo